The MBJFC Committee has worked tirelessly to schedule our teams for match report and pizza nights. You will notice that we are now splitting the match reports into two time slots which will hopefully make things more efficient with milestones etc.
Starting this Sunday:
- Session 1 (5.00-6.00 pm) will be match reports for the U8 & U9 mixed teams.
- Session 2 (6.00 pm onwards )will be match reports for the U12 & U13 mixed teams.
Pizza Night being held thereafter for the U13 players.
Everyone in the club is welcome to come along for a bevvy and a chat. Rug up the kids and let them play under the lights in front of the Walter Galt Clubrooms!
There will also be raffle tickets being sold, so bring along your spare change. The Raffle Tickets are Raising Funds for U17.5 and U18 Girls Presentation Nights towards the end of the 2021 season. Tickets are $2 each or three tickets for $5. The raffle will be drawn on Sunday, May 23rd and prizes include:
- 1st prize – Ultimate Ears Wonderboom (I Googled it, it’s one of those really good portable speakers)
- 2nd prize – Nike Duffel Bag and PTP Microband (3pack)
- 3rd prize – Celsius 1L Drink Bottle and Adidas No Show Socks (3 pack)
Sausage Sizzle – the U17.5’s and U18 girls will be running a sausage sizzle on Sunday evenings for a bite to eat during match reports.
This weeks match report is brought to you by our club sponsor Dentology Dental Care. Most of us will be familiar with Dentology as a wonderful provider for mouth guards but don’t forget them as a reputable family dentist.
This week’s match reports set up team is the U8 Bourke Families. Please be at the clubrooms by 4.45 pm for a quick set up. You will find a setup list next to the merchandise room door if you need reminding.
This week’s match reports pack up team is the U13 Families. Please make sure you have families there at the end to pack up.
We have a few milestones to celebrate this coming weekend too. Congratulations everyone!
- Jonah K – U17.5 Parkinson
- William W – U16 Day (Round 4)*
- Ashton P – U16 Day (Round 4)*
- Jake P – U17.5 Parkinson
- Bec T – U18 Girls
*Both these players achieve their milestones last weekend, with William playing 101 games after sneaking in a second game last weekend and Ashton making an early recovery from an injury.