Match reports will commence at 6.00pm and will be for our U13 – U17/18 age groups.
Match Reports this week are brought to you by Bendigo Bank (Parkdale & Mentone East Branches). For all your personal and business banking needs, please consider Peter Wolff, Joanne Batchelor & the amazing team from Bendigo Bank. If you already bank with Bendigo Bank (Parkdale or Mentone) – the fifth largest bank in Australia – please let them know you are an MBJFC member!
This week’s match reports set up team U15 Kenny. Please be at the clubrooms by 5.30pm for set up.
This week’s match reports pack up team is U15 Connell. Please make sure you have families there at the end to pack up.
At the end of match reports, there will be a Pizza Night for our U15 teams and we hope to see as many of their families at the rooms on Sunday night. All U15 families will need to pitch in to ensure the pizza night runs well and is cleaned up afterwards.
We have a number of milestones to be presented during Round 4 match reports:
- Lucia M U14 Girls Blue Terrell (achieved R3)
- Holly S U14 Girls Blue Terrell (achieved R3)
- Hayley S U14 Girls Blue Terrell (achieved R3)
- Alyssa B U16 Girls Yellow Torpey (achieved R3)
- Maddi T U16 Girls Yellow Torpey (achieved R3)
- Jack E U17 Div 2 Knopers (achieved R3)
- Josh S U15 Div 1 Connell (achieved R1)
- Jack A U15 Div 1 Connell (achieved R3)
- Riley H U15 Div 3 Kenny (achieved R1)
- Gus H U15 Div 3 Kenny (achieved R3)
- Parker P U15 Div 4 Byrne (achieved R3)
- Brylie W U18 Girls Allen (achieved R3)
- Lachlan M U16 Div 1 Allcock