Over the last few months our Match Committee has been extremely busy holding Coaching interviews and appointing coaches and we’re pleased to be able to announce the appointments for the 2019 season, which are below.
Please note these are not listed in any division or graded order, just in alpha order of the coaches names.
If you see a coaching spot in the list below that hasn’t been filled, and you’re interested, please get in touch for further information.
The appointments have been based on our forecasted member numbers, and may change depending on our final registrations per age group by the 1st April.
- U8 mixed: 2 teams – Brad Jansons + 1 more
- U9 mixed: 2 teams – Dale Bowles and Lyle Gibson
- U10 mixed: 2 teams – Jake Ellen and Peter O’Brien
- U10 Girls: 1 team – Chris Henry
- U11 mixed: 3 teams – Troy Harper, Shane Murray and Ash Orchard
- U12 mixed: 3 teams – Simon Joseph, Angus Rowe + 1 more
- U12 Girls: 2 teams – Nat Pribil and Michael Shepherd
- U13 mixed: 3 teams – Andrew McKane, Brett Sergeant + 1 more
- U14 Boys: 2 teams – Sean O’Leary + 1 more
- U14 Girls: 3 teams – Grant Baylis, Moira Philp and Matt Terrell
- U15 Boys: 3 teams – Dave Connell, Matt Kenny + 1 more
- U16 Boys: 2 teams – Sean Allcock and Glenn Stewart
- U16 Girls: 2 teams – Jason Pribil + 1 more
- U17.5 Boys: 2 teams – Tom Long/Ryan Macdermid and Dan Knopers
- U18 Youth Girls: 1 team – Mark Allen